- Manipulator, Photographer
- Pageviews: 443
- From: London
- Registered: February 12th, 2010
- Posts: 16
- Member No.: 6,592
Its easy, post a reply to this with your top 3 favorite photo manipulation tutorials that you ever came across. The aim of this topic is to help each other in finding the best out there..
Oh and, sharing is caring so cmon...
1) Manipulate Smoke to Create Hyper-Real Images: http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/photo … al-images/
This tutorial is my no.1 because it introduces a new commonly used effect in photoshop which can be used for implement many concepts, for instance shaping animals out of clouds and forming a skull from the smoke coming from the sigaret..
2) How to Turn Humdrum Photos into Cinematic Portraits: http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/photo … portraits/
I think this tutorial is pretty useful because one needs to know how to tone up their photos for rich results and this video tutorial just cuts the crap and jumps to conclutions at this sort of thing..
3) Handy Techniques for Cutting Out Hair in Photoshop: http://www.pixel2life.com/viewtutorial/ … photoshop/
Again I think this one is essential to know when your trying to get the best result from cutting around hair/fur in photoshop..
Previously edited by SonicMouse (February 12th, 2010 6:00 PM)
My Deviantart: http://www.silverbutton.deviantart.com/